Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Flagged suspicious

Started by DeKleineKobini [2114440] Committee on in Questions & Answers.

185 replies · 5.05k views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 186 / 186 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

BossHogg [1986248]
I'm getting this too, it's a right pain in the arse whilst you're trying to chain, I'm using the same add-ons as everyone else and not trying to cheat the game. A nice way to treat a subscriber!
The-Fury [2097454]
I get these annoying captchas as well, so far it happened when I changed from wi-fi to mobile data and vice versa on mobile and after I logged in on pc again. Since my phone automatically switches between mobile and wifi according to what offers the best speed it was quite a common occurance today (about 4 times within an hour or so?).

The frequency in which they appear is quite annoying to be honest but I appreciate the effort made against cheaters! Personally I am using Doctorn mainly with some (legal) scripts I'm using with Greasemonkey such as:
  • Special Gym Ratios
  • Hospital/Faction filter
  • Loot timer on NPC profile
  • Torn: Miniprofile: Show last action
  • TORN: Mission Reward Information
  • Torn: Racing enhancements
  • Crime Counter
MightyGoober [812478]
I actually didn't think it was new.

Been going crazy on a bust book with job specials. I figured my obsessive refreshing of the jail and clicking quick bust triggered it.

Was like oh great, Torn think's I'm up to no good.
jdk [2512761]
I am also flagged. I use torn tools and play from both pc and mobile. Other than those I am active, regular, humble torn citizen. Should I stick to pc, or disable torn tools?
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
We are making some further refinements based on feedback and will make another update shortly, refreshing existing lists.
alexandreeeeeee [1681536]
Also got flagged. I use Torn PDA. Just downloaded Stonks script from Father earlier but I suppose its just a coincidence. And Torn Tools on computer.

These captchas are damn aggressive. I've got around 10 in 2 hours!
MightyGoober [812478]
Once refined, this is going to be huge.

I imagine the end goal for the game is no captcha's. But in order to protect the game, it will not put up with your shit if it appears like you're cheating.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
We've just made some modifications and refreshed the list.

If anyone continues to experience this please and they believe this is still false please contact me and we can continue to see what further refinements are required based on activity.

Before these refinements we were at 0.94% players affected, and now is at 0.17%.