I'm getting this too, it's a right pain in the arse whilst you're trying to chain, I'm using the same add-ons as everyone else and not trying to cheat the game. A nice way to treat a subscriber!
Flagged suspicious
Started by DeKleineKobini [2114440] Committee on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 186 / 186 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
well... i can only take this as a compliment to my super-fast-bot-speed clicking
I get these annoying captchas as well, so far it happened when I changed from wi-fi to mobile data and vice versa on mobile and after I logged in on pc again. Since my phone automatically switches between mobile and wifi according to what offers the best speed it was quite a common occurance today (about 4 times within an hour or so?).
The frequency in which they appear is quite annoying to be honest but I appreciate the effort made against cheaters! Personally I am using Doctorn mainly with some (legal) scripts I'm using with Greasemonkey such as:
The frequency in which they appear is quite annoying to be honest but I appreciate the effort made against cheaters! Personally I am using Doctorn mainly with some (legal) scripts I'm using with Greasemonkey such as:
- Special Gym Ratios
- Hospital/Faction filter
- Loot timer on NPC profile
- Torn: Miniprofile: Show last action
- TORN: Mission Reward Information
- Torn: Racing enhancements
- Crime Counter
It seems to be every 30 minutes for me.
You think 4 captcha is bad ? look at this .
https://ibb.co/VB4yKgC
https://ibb.co/VB4yKgC
I do a lot of market buying, so constantly checking pages. I guess one of the triggers will be massive activity
I've had it twice so far today and it's already getting old. I'm mainly on mobile, so it's a pain.
I was marked suspicious too... Very annoying...Not really sure what I could have done to be flagged
I actually didn't think it was new.
Been going crazy on a bust book with job specials. I figured my obsessive refreshing of the jail and clicking quick bust triggered it.
Was like oh great, Torn think's I'm up to no good.
Been going crazy on a bust book with job specials. I figured my obsessive refreshing of the jail and clicking quick bust triggered it.
Was like oh great, Torn think's I'm up to no good.
https://prntscr.com/1293okh same here
Again
the return of the evil firewalker
the return of the evil firewalker
I have been flagged aswell, I only play on phone and have tornstats and iOS app (both been removed!).
I am also flagged. I use torn tools and play from both pc and mobile. Other than those I am active, regular, humble torn citizen. Should I stick to pc, or disable torn tools?
We are making some further refinements based on feedback and will make another update shortly, refreshing existing lists.
Also got flagged. I use Torn PDA. Just downloaded Stonks script from Father earlier but I suppose its just a coincidence. And Torn Tools on computer.
These captchas are damn aggressive. I've got around 10 in 2 hours!
These captchas are damn aggressive. I've got around 10 in 2 hours!
Once refined, this is going to be huge.
I imagine the end goal for the game is no captcha's. But in order to protect the game, it will not put up with your shit if it appears like you're cheating.
I imagine the end goal for the game is no captcha's. But in order to protect the game, it will not put up with your shit if it appears like you're cheating.
I think torn city is telling me to sleep more and get a real life.
nvm found it
I heard that only the coolest players see it.
Nice work, DKK!
Nice work, DKK!
We've just made some modifications and refreshed the list.
If anyone continues to experience this please and they believe this is still false please contact me and we can continue to see what further refinements are required based on activity.
Before these refinements we were at 0.94% players affected, and now is at 0.17%.
If anyone continues to experience this please and they believe this is still false please contact me and we can continue to see what further refinements are required based on activity.
Before these refinements we were at 0.94% players affected, and now is at 0.17%.