Well its been a month now. What did you get?
00:33:00 - 06/05/21 You received 1x Ranch from Home Retail Group
Not thrilled. But I'm ready to be jealous if you get better lol
Should have made this as a poll.
00:06:26 - 06/05/21 You received 1x Villa from Home Retail Group
00:23:00 - 06/05/21 You received 1x Trailer from Home Retail Group
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
Oh nos! I would be pisssssed at a trailer!
A ranch isn’t the worst tbh
I didn’t get mine yet, still days 30/31 days, shouldn’t we all have them at same time?
Depends when you bought the extra shares it required
If you bought / topped up or already had a full HRG block meeting the new requirement on the day Stonks 3.0 was rolled out (TCT time) then you would have had the benefit proc at 00:00 TCT today.
If you bought or topped yours yours the following day on the TCt clock then your benefit will come at 00:00 tomorrow TCT time.
Right I was thinking we all got the same day (those that could afford it)..
I actually thought pretty hard about not getting this and just getting cash payouts. Guess I will let it ride another month or so.
I didn’t and haven’t bought or sold HRG since the 3.0 update
edit: even all my dividend payout ones show 30/31 days, I had all the stock bb’s 2.0, so those that I still have are all carried over from 2.0, and all are at 30 days progress.
If you get 1 PI, 1 Castle, 1 palace a year, that’s close to 1b. Worth keeping IMO.
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]
[/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]I personally didnt buy it but HRG seems better than the cheaper cash payout BBs. A few million $ cash every month won’t make any noticeable difference. A palace will be more noticeable than a $4m GRN payout for example as I’d spend $4m like pennies. [/background]
First property from the new HRG. 01:30:27 - 06/05/21 You received 1x Palace from Home Retail Group
How bout one bourbon one scotch one beer
You have collected your 1x Chalet
The question then is whether you previously had way at least 10,000,000 shares of HRG before stocks 3.0 was rolled out?
Check the buy date on the stocks page - if you had met the new benefit requirement on the day stocks 3.0 was rolled out (06/04/2021) then you should see thee block either listed as one entry (if you already had the new number of required shares) on 06/04/2021.
If you had to top it up like most players had to then there should be a second entry dated on or after 06/04/2021 for the additional shares.
Wait, you guys have the HRG block?
https://kapwi.ng/c/csuy9LRw
Nice going! Hope more people post, its interesting to see what we all wind up with
Yep, more than one increment of HRG at roll out
only had the 1 increment of the other dividend stuff though
Both HRG and others at 30/31
sounds like a record year
Thank you. I was betting in my faction chat it was a mansion (or worse)