Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

HRG payouts

Started by Myst [9338] on in General Discussion.

90 replies · 3.14k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 91 / 91 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
91
Discussion span
→
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
44 / 100
Story score
68 / 100
Engagement score
83 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Myst [9338]
Well its been a month now. What did you get?

00:33:00 - 06/05/21 You received 1x Ranch from Home Retail Group

Not thrilled. But I'm ready to be jealous if you get better lol
Butters [34298]
If you bought / topped up or already had a full HRG block meeting the new requirement on the day Stonks 3.0 was rolled out (TCT time) then you would have had the benefit proc at 00:00 TCT today.

If you bought or topped yours yours the following day on the TCt clock then your benefit will come at 00:00 tomorrow TCT time.
Myst [9338]
Right I was thinking we all got the same day (those that could afford it)..

I actually thought pretty hard about not getting this and just getting cash payouts. Guess I will let it ride another month or so.
Hopslam [795412]
I didn’t and haven’t bought or sold HRG since the 3.0 update


edit: even all my dividend payout ones show 30/31 days, I had all the stock bb’s 2.0, so those that I still have are all carried over from 2.0, and all are at 30 days progress.
arrow [2024586]
If you get 1 PI, 1 Castle, 1 palace a year, that’s close to 1b. Worth keeping IMO.
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]
[/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]I personally didnt buy it but HRG seems better than the cheaper cash payout BBs. A few million $ cash every month won’t make any noticeable difference. A palace will be more noticeable than a $4m GRN payout for example as I’d spend $4m like pennies. [/background]
Butters [34298]
The question then is whether you previously had way at least 10,000,000 shares of HRG before stocks 3.0 was rolled out?

Check the buy date on the stocks page - if you had met the new benefit requirement on the day stocks 3.0 was rolled out (06/04/2021) then you should see thee block either listed as one entry (if you already had the new number of required shares) on 06/04/2021.

If you had to top it up like most players had to then there should be a second entry dated on or after 06/04/2021 for the additional shares.
Hopslam [795412]
Yep, more than one increment of HRG at roll out

only had the 1 increment of the other dividend stuff though

Both HRG and others at 30/31