Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave

Started by esgo [2680920] on in Graveyard.

22 replies · 1.17k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
23
Discussion span
→
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
39 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
74 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

esgo [2680920]
Multiple people are stating that this is premature so I have decided to grave this thread for now.
fructose [2574191]
My condolences...

We'll be with you all the way - even though I've never interacted with you ingame I wish you all the best.

Stay strong and keep fighting. May the odds be with you!
Emerix [2187675]
Hope he makes it. But otherwise:-

1. People die everyday. We only care about the passing of people we know.

2. Your link is broken.

3. He hasn't been online in 15 days. Any supportive messages will remain unread.
Patient [2131539]
[image: i.imgur.com]

Sucks if it's true, but this seems fishy to me. zRexdy and his spouse's user activity graphs have the exact same patterns, their player ids are only 14 numbers apart, neither have ever posted in the forums and have less than 10 mails between them, and OP didn't even seem to start playing until both of them seem to have stopped playing entirely, which leads me to believe that you haven't really had much contact when them at all. And this post coming just hours after the one about the player that died recently?

This seems suspiciously like an elaborate multi coverup in bad taste at worst or trying to gain some clout on the personal problems of someone you're barely familiar with that you overheard. Sorry if it isn't, but there are definitely some red flags here.

Edit to add: As someone else said, IHD isn't really a death sentence, and is commonly treated with medication and lifestyle changes. It sucks if he has it, but his chances aren't as slim as you make them out to be, and I wonder if he even knows you're making this post. Good lord, the guy isn't dead yet and here you are writing his obituary. Real supportive of you.

Preserving the original post, just in case:
[image: i.imgur.com]
Ali_Looya [193293]
What a horrible clickbait title you have used on the back of the actual death of a popular player.
Ischemic heart disease is incredibly common. Largely treatable with lifestyle changes and medication like beta blockers although sometimes bypass surgery is necessary.

This is truly an awful awful post you have made. I wish I could dislike it multiple times.
ISHAAN [2112856]
I remember someone not too long ago making a forum about a "friend" passing away. Turned out it was his own multi and god knows what reason people have to fake that.

I got the same gut feeling when I read this thread.