Has anyone ever won anything from the subscriber draw?
subscriber draw?
Started by Rez [2042110] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 39 / 39 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 39
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 67 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 74 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Sara [2430219]
· 9 likes ·
04:20:14 - 08/04/21 You won a daily subscriber draw and gained 1,000x points 04:20:14 - 22/06/21 You won a daily subscriber draw and gained 5,000x points - Bravotitan [2423520]
· 8 likes ·
I won the right to give ched about 5 dollars a month yreew disliked your post subscriber draw? Look the simp is back - 0xHemlock [2662912]
· 8 likes ·
The last report I saw said that there were almost 13k subscribers. I don't have the qualifications I would like to have when it comes to statistics, but statistically speaking I think you could say you have a "good shot" …
Yes. But not me though :)
Yes. But not me though :) (2)
- Yes. But not me though :) (3)
You won 500 points in today's subscriber draw! 04:20:09 08/04/18
Once.
04:20:14 - 01/07/21 You won a daily subscriber draw and gained 1,000x points
04:20:14 - 01/07/21 You won a daily subscriber draw and gained 1,000x points
I won the right to give ched about 5 dollars a month
Look the simp is back
subscriber draw?
Look the simp is back
Mentions: subscriber draw?
04:20:14 - 08/04/21 You won a daily subscriber draw and gained 1,000x points
04:20:14 - 22/06/21 You won a daily subscriber draw and gained 5,000x points
04:20:14 - 22/06/21 You won a daily subscriber draw and gained 5,000x points
Lucky ducky
You won 10,000 points in today's subscriber draw! 04:20:15 23/04/21
Hacker
No. There is no such thing.
- You won 250 points in today's subscriber draw! 04:20:14 17/03/19
- You won 500 points in today's subscriber draw! 04:20:09 06/03/19
You won 250 points in today's subscriber draw! 04:20:08 03/03/18
Over 15yrs and not even once
Just saying it, bcuz no one else has. Can you spell
R
N
G?
Conspiracy theorists aside...
R
N
G?
Conspiracy theorists aside...
The last report I saw said that there were almost 13k subscribers. I don't have the qualifications I would like to have when it comes to statistics, but statistically speaking I think you could say you have a "good shot" at getting the reward after 20 years (a long time some stats person could figure out) of being a constant subscriber.
As DrCuraga^ said, it's pure RNG. You can't reasonably expect it to happen, sadly.
EDIT: Forgot, it's 5 draws a day. 5/13k ain't much better, though. I mean, 5x better, but still not much.
EDIT 2: A bit of googling on how to set up the equation:
Assuming 12819 subscribers (from the last report I saw), and that the 5 draws are awarded randomly:
Odds of getting a prize in a 1yr period -> 13.27%
Days of being a subscriber to have a statistical 50% chance of winning -> 1777 (4.87 years)
Each individual day chance of winning -> 0.039%
As DrCuraga^ said, it's pure RNG. You can't reasonably expect it to happen, sadly.
EDIT: Forgot, it's 5 draws a day. 5/13k ain't much better, though. I mean, 5x better, but still not much.
EDIT 2: A bit of googling on how to set up the equation:
Assuming 12819 subscribers (from the last report I saw), and that the 5 draws are awarded randomly:
Odds of getting a prize in a 1yr period -> 13.27%
Days of being a subscriber to have a statistical 50% chance of winning -> 1777 (4.87 years)
Each individual day chance of winning -> 0.039%