You lead by example and with respect if you cant do this you arent worthy to be a leader. I'm going to forget your comment about this being faction related because for me I find this is another scapegoat for your own actions.
I'm doing this for my team if we lose I fail them not ns
Anyone who flips when on the bottom is shit. Good on you for standing up to them. I was on Illuminati down to the last f**king ticket, and anyone who takes 2nd, 3rd, or bails the second they see a ticket disappear is a bitch. No one should even NEED a leader to tell them to focus the shit out of Illuminati.
Sadly, we knew this is the reality of Torn which is why so many were calling Illuminati the winners BEFORE teams were even revealed.
All drama/political leadership decisions aside, anyone as an INDIVIDUAL that's not targeting Illuminati is a straight up bitch, and it's not that Illuminati deserves to win, it's that everyone else will deserve to lose. (To be clear IDK what all went on with Acock but I know not whacking Illuminati right now is a bitch move)
MeanMike about to roll around again talking like he's some mad genius when really Elim is full of predictable bitches.
Anyway cool, they get ko'd 4th to 5th instead of 6th for their great decisionmaking, lol.
Just a reminder to the individuals, no one has to listen to "leaders".
Glad I managed to grab 12th again, y'all wasting crazy amounts of energy for single token increases not shooting for #1.
I dunno, I think with how you've done in this comp, I could bash a monkeys brains in with a kendo stick, put his ass on a Elim Team, and he would be a "mad genius" compared to you.
The only thing predictable about this comp is you opening your mouth, saying some really dumb shit and getting your team bounced out first.
Seems to me you're the one who hasn't figured it out. You're on track to spend almost as much energy as it takes to get 2 hunting merits so you can get 5 extra tokens, but to each their own.
You do you, but you're still pretty much an egotistical wanker that thinks you know more than you do when pretty much everyone knows the exact same things about Elim. So far I've come in the place I stated I wanted to come in twice in a row so you can call it out all you want but when I claimed it's my preferred place beforehand both times, so I seem to be doing okay for myself. I've spent around 8,000 energy for 10 tokens, you're on track for around 45,000 for 20. Enjoy the new hairdos boss man.
I don't begrudge you for trying to win, but I will call you out for acting like you're some mad genius over shit basically everyone in Torn knows. There was a literal public poll where everyone called Illuminati as the team to stack ffs, but nah, you just a mad genius my man. I'm sure the rest of Torn just got lucky, 1/12 chance to call it and they randomly hit the jackpot xD
Nah just having a go at a wanker that goes on endlessly every year fluffing his ego about how he is the sole orchestrator of 1000 person victories while talking either bullshit and thinking people buy it when really Torn is going to play it a certain way (the same way they always do), or claiming credit for shit everyone can see to the point there was even a public thread on it this year lol. I'm just gonna happily call him out on it since he does this every year.
The reality is the comp's shit and has been for a few years, and ched's been told how to address it multiple times. Such a sad ass state that everyone knew how it was gonna roll out before teams were revealed. If that thread calling out what was going on during team selections doesn't wake ched up nothing will though.
> This wont be the first or last competition where NS members spread out and attempt to dictate an outcome
Bro there's literally 2 teams with NS leads, this year it's mostly PT and Monarch and you hear nobody bitching about that either.
On topic though, removing you from the team has saved Sea Men from someone with an incredible ego and an absolute inability to communicate. They're in good hands with Bones and mucho, of which the latter was incredibly respectful towards everyone even when making the decision to go with the other alliance. As mentioned before, he's doing incredibly well for someone who didn't even want to lead in the first place.
PT was brought up in the Newspaper but I guess no one thought they were capable of orchestrating the outcome...Poor PT. NS and Monarch got all the accusations.
MeanMike spends your f**king salary on DPs, you think he cares. He once went bust in poker, got his Platinum AMEX out and topped back up only to go full tilt and lose again. He's told me stories that mere mortals like you and me can only dream of, and trust me they're wild and EXPENSIVE.
There's a reason MeanMike earned the named 6 figure Mike. Sleep on it.
Dude, I put out one Victory Post with Lumber Jacks, sheesh !! . You seem to really have taken it to heart. (even though the entire thing is thanking and giving props and credit to other people.. like a LOT of other people)
I mean, its not my fault if you read the stuff I say and embellish my points in your mind.
Do I know how to do this shit and get to the end ? Sure, but like ya said, its easy enough to figure out... Lots of people can be good at something, Beer. I don't really see any sort of pattern of me saying anything close to being the best at it, or like you say " a mad genius" Even though I totally say it all the time to Stretch in private
I WILL say I am exceedingly better at it than you are, though, and thanks for the energy count breakdown, but did it ever occur to you that I dont care about that, and maybe, just maybe, I really like killing shit ?
Anyhoo, thanks for the hate, but its kinda pointless, inaccurate and tastes like salt, so I'm pretty unaffected by it.
Tokens are obviously not even a factor for most seasoned players. I think most of them join for a bit of fun, maybe some light chaining and faction retals and so on. The opportunity to test your stats against a wide range of opponents is also a major motivator. Then many get sucked in and go full retard even if they know it doesn't make sense mathematically, but who am I to blame them if they're having fun.
I’ve got to give JFK credit, their Faction chat must be interesting with the star studded line up they’ve built. Can only imagine the sort of riveting conversations that take place.
From Teddybears talking about how loyal she is, BT telling everyone he doesn’t care and of course the strategic discussions taking place between Sophie, Acock and Indubitably. All while CRLF is posting graphs of the amount of daily messages in Faction chat from members.
I’m convinced Z has decided he’s completed the game now and just brings them in for amusement purposes.