Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Zephyrus ZFX [CLOSED]

Started by Zephyrus [2676470] on in Graphics.

67 replies · 1.75k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 68 / 68 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
68
Discussion span
→
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
79 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Ata [2507441]
That's what she said.

Zeph has been my valued trading customer for a long time, he's a great dude and I wish him all the best in his new endeavour!
Sofa [2533564]
Great work. I never expected something that I would actually like for my weird name, kudos to your thought process Zeph