Closed
About this thread
Posts archived: 68 / 68 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 68
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 50 / 100
- Engagement score
- 79 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Big-Ounce [2003220]
· 1 likes ·
He does great work , and he’s quick : o - Securop [2247082] Officer
· 1 likes ·
Best art I've seen in Torn. Zephyrus made me a incredible great advertisement banner for my insurance service. He isn't only a great artist, but he's also very good in thinking about ways to make the art work. He came …
I love my mew profile pic!!
Thanks Zephyrus for such rapid work.
Thanks Zephyrus for such rapid work.
He does great work , and he’s quick : o
BUMP THIS MAN
Very impressive
Zephyrs designed the toy shop company logo! Great work. Makes it seem so easy!
Zeph is the greatest designer I've ever met !
Love his stuff!
That's what she said.
Zeph has been my valued trading customer for a long time, he's a great dude and I wish him all the best in his new endeavour!
Zeph has been my valued trading customer for a long time, he's a great dude and I wish him all the best in his new endeavour!
Thank you so much, guys! It means a looooooooot to me!! :3
Great work would recommend
Great work! Thank you for the new company logo for the Jedi Training Facility.
Great work. I never expected something that I would actually like for my weird name, kudos to your thought process Zeph
Great work by a creative guy. He’s also easy to work with.
Really happy with the final piece. Really creative
Thank you for your kind words everyone! <3
Time for a
[image: cdn.jsdelivr.net]
[image: cdn.jsdelivr.net]
Excellent artist, good work as well as a patience in terms of money. 100% a good one and will be coming back again for more