This is literally my first thread; I’ve always been more of a background player, happy to float around quietly lending a hand. I wasn’t even planning on doing this, was just going to continue to sit and work on stats, but well, screw it XD
So after 995 days, what better than to have your first post be: Congratulations! You upgraded your level to 100!
Special thanks to:
MJ_Cookie – for always letting me play with his gak and encouraging me along the way, even when I was a bigger noob than I am now
Icydraft – for telling me to just level to 100 already, otherwise would still be sitting at 90 for funsies, and for also helping me along the way
@Jux – as a whole, for taking me in after taking a break from torn for a few months during my first year, and for helping me to realize my potential
PT Fam/xanty – For helping me to continue to grow, and for the PT civil war that helped me break 100
And to everyone else who has graced me with their presence in Torn <3
Much love to all <3
So after 995 days, what better than to have your first post be: Congratulations! You upgraded your level to 100!
Special thanks to:
MJ_Cookie – for always letting me play with his gak and encouraging me along the way, even when I was a bigger noob than I am now
Icydraft – for telling me to just level to 100 already, otherwise would still be sitting at 90 for funsies, and for also helping me along the way
@Jux – as a whole, for taking me in after taking a break from torn for a few months during my first year, and for helping me to realize my potential
PT Fam/xanty – For helping me to continue to grow, and for the PT civil war that helped me break 100
And to everyone else who has graced me with their presence in Torn <3
Much love to all <3