Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[empty shell] vs. [empty shell]

Started by CRLF [2095076] on in Faction Discussion.

153 replies · 2.89k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 154 / 154 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Freddo [2058023]
Hasn't ruined him or his gameplay at all though?

Fees may be high but still manageable and will forever be manageable lol.
CornHub [2423014]
AFAIK the 'rehab cap' (1 rehab tick = 1 addiction point removed i.e. 18 ticks = $3.6m per xanax with full toleration) is 2k rehabs done... which negan is already past, so they won't be paying any 'extra' than what they already are
5wan [2740387]
I take it the rules are open to interpretation and yep being new still learning how Torn works which going through the guides looks like it will be years.

Good luck.
Indubitably [2117849]
This is so far off truth that I don't really feel like breaking this down. The effectiveness of rehabs are reduced each time you use them, so by not having 50% addiction you're exponentially f**king it up harder and harder.

Just take a look at this guy's page: clicky

7k xanax, has no toleration his whole time playing.

Rehabilitation fees:

SyDySTiK: $28,196,500,000

He pays around 20m per xanax at this point, lmao. You're basically forced to use 1 xanax a day. This is what we will all get to at one point, and it'll no longer be worth it to take the best drug in the game. I'd prefer to not ruin my account like him. He hasn't even rehabbed in over a year and it's still this bad, lol.
nex [2054500]
Pretty sure it's not 2,000 rehabs, unless the decay jumps instantly to max at that point. I've done 1,862 rehabs and a full rehab when I see the brain cost me about 4m.
Negan [2066105]
Eh, I don't care all that much about rehab cost.
If I can't afford it anymore, I won't do drugs.

As long as I can afford it, I'll keep doing them.
It's a game, remember? If I f**k up my account, then I had fun while doing it.
CornHub [2423014]
tbh, I'm not entirely sure on the 2k figure, I just vaguely remember reading that somewhere. As far as I know, no-one knows exactly where it is but it's pretty common knowledge that, at the rehab cap (wherever that may be) 1 AP = 1 rehab tick
Indubitably [2117849]
1 xanax = 35 ap

that's 8.75m a xanax

looks like the cap is at 5k rehab, but it could be anywhere from 5k-6k from the people i checked

although it seems like that number is higher on some of the top people, so idk... doing some math and the numbers dont check out a 8.75m each but it's hard to tell tbh
CornHub [2423014]
1 xanax with full toleration = 18 AP :)

I imagine the old players with crazy high rehab bills are a case of taking xanax before toleration
Freddo [2058023]
But this is a guy who has never been in a faction with toleration as stated.

This is going 2weeks without toleration. The damage will be minimal so I don't really see the point in all this Xanax and account ruining choices route.

Bare in mind most people will take only about 6 xanax within this period.