Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

My sincere apologies

Started by KriminalKirby [2312783] on in Graveyard.

27 replies · 572 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
28
Discussion span
→
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

KriminalKirby [2312783]
This is for everybody that I insulted or treated like crap: I really am sorry for doing what I did. I’m not expecting to get my npc access back and if I want to get the other chat unlocked I’ll just have to grind like crazy. I don’t need to be reminded about the decision that was made or made fun of for what I did. This is a sincere apology so I don’t want to be trashed or reminded of what they did to me; I already know.
Robbo [1826175]
Stop being a cock tease and tell us what you did

Surely you don't get chat banned just for being mean, otherwise half of torn would be banned
Shooby [2510470]
Only reason i slightly remember this name is cause he made a suggestion to ban level holding while i was holding @ 15 because he kept getting rekt every time he'd try and attack or literally any nooblet would attack him and he was wilding out in suggestions at anyone who disagreed with his suggestion lmao
KriminalKirby [2312783]
I basically attacked someone who clearly wasn’t a mod acting like one and after I called her some very bad names and treated the mods like utter shit the head honcho himself, bogie, took it away.
ThaWh1teSki7tle [2201418] Reporter
Saying sum f**kshit is one thing. Apologizing for it is just sad. At least own your shit. Dont act like you didnt mean it now that youve done it.