This is for everybody that I insulted or treated like crap: I really am sorry for doing what I did. I’m not expecting to get my npc access back and if I want to get the other chat unlocked I’ll just have to grind like crazy. I don’t need to be reminded about the decision that was made or made fun of for what I did. This is a sincere apology so I don’t want to be trashed or reminded of what they did to me; I already know.
My sincere apologies
Started by KriminalKirby [2312783] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 28
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 57 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Ummm okay…
Shit like this gives me a headache
No
I forgive you bro, drop me a mail (CHAT BANNED FROM A WRONG STAFF DECISION) and lets do business
Peace
Peace
what other chat? global?
Imagine grinding "like crazy" so you can get access to global
lmao
Imagine grinding "like crazy" so you can get access to global
lmao
glad to see the forums being used for important reasons
send feet pics to sugarvalves to have access to NPC again
Why don't you say that to the people you " insulted or treated like crap" instead of making me read it.
Ooh boy. If you think getting from Level 11 to 15 is "grinding like crazy", I've got some baaaaad news for you.
I liked this guy better when he was complaining about NPC access back
Stop being a cock tease and tell us what you did
Surely you don't get chat banned just for being mean, otherwise half of torn would be banned
Surely you don't get chat banned just for being mean, otherwise half of torn would be banned
Only reason i slightly remember this name is cause he made a suggestion to ban level holding while i was holding @ 15 because he kept getting rekt every time he'd try and attack or literally any nooblet would attack him and he was wilding out in suggestions at anyone who disagreed with his suggestion lmao
I basically attacked someone who clearly wasn’t a mod acting like one and after I called her some very bad names and treated the mods like utter shit the head honcho himself, bogie, took it away.
Saying sum f**kshit is one thing. Apologizing for it is just sad. At least own your shit. Dont act like you didnt mean it now that youve done it.