Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New Racer title! Who got it?

Started by Runalf [2047589] on in Racing.

51 replies · 1.31k views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 52 / 52 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

bogie [148747] Admin Staff
We have just updated the titles for both Stormcast and Wuggington, accounting for the new racer title, since they would both qualify for that the system was able to apply it to their accounts. :)
Rogue [1873490]
Wuggington is now a Legendary Racer.

Stormcast is now an Invincible Racer.

This is very cool. The titles fit exactly how I remember them from Torn racing.
Archer_Quinn [2737155]
I just got it. I've been racing since maybe a day or two after I started, so I guess I've done a lot of it compared to everything else. I liked my trader title, but I'm not gonna race less to get it back. That's why I trade. So I don't have to fly.