We have just updated the titles for both Stormcast and Wuggington, accounting for the new racer title, since they would both qualify for that the system was able to apply it to their accounts. :)
Posts archived: 52 / 52 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
That was very cool! Bet where ever they are, they will love it, since both were awsome racers. We all thank you!
That was a great touch, well done!
Wuggington is now a Legendary Racer.
Stormcast is now an Invincible Racer.
This is very cool. The titles fit exactly how I remember them from Torn racing.
Stormcast is now an Invincible Racer.
This is very cool. The titles fit exactly how I remember them from Torn racing.
You are now known in the city as a Racer. 07:09:50 02/02/22
Heroic Racer here :)
Heroic Racer here :)
This made my day, thank you.
I can post the list tomorrow, I'm just waiting on a data refresh...
More better than racer would be racist.
[image: i.ibb.co]
[image: i.ibb.co]
I got mine today
Thank you for this
Below average racer here, doesn't sound so good does it
I just got it. I've been racing since maybe a day or two after I started, so I guess I've done a lot of it compared to everything else. I liked my trader title, but I'm not gonna race less to get it back. That's why I trade. So I don't have to fly.