490 replies · 6.48k views · thread synced · 7 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:491 / 491 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
491
Discussion span
→
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
36 / 100
Story score
79 / 100
Engagement score
88 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Evil-Duck[1182047]
· 12 likes · OH HOW I WOULD LIKE JUST 25B SO I CAN PURCHASE A GOLD AK AGAIN, SOMETIMES I STILL SEE IT IN MY DREAMS AND I WAKE UP FEELING UPSET X Peace
FattyLumpkin[2702848]
· 10 likes · I ask for nothing. Donate it to charity instead. Wait, Torn has no charity? Shame on ched and bogie. Maybe we should all quit.
SkellyWoog[2697665]
· 7 likes · so.. youre still worth 90B right? yeah tough, I understand the quit. i would take 1B thanks
I have 100billish worth of stuff. I got mugged for 10 bill. I am quilting Who wants my stuff Lots giveaway in discord and sent individually Discord giveaway join there and I might do more I did like 900millish alone on discord