Im just here to see who will be handled by Hank this war ;)
[RW] Monarch vs JFK
Started by Asgar [210613] on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 291 / 291 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I've seen this movie before, different actors though, musta been the Korean version.
500m on M quote to book
Yoo Hoo best of luck JFK, Am rooting for you homies
Are you willing to give 50:1 odds
ps don’t take this as me accepting ?
ps don’t take this as me accepting ?
Monarch beat NS.
NS just beat us.
We’re major underdogs, but that bothers us zero. Nothing better than to match against the two best and learn what makes them the two best.
No bets from me. Just want to see a lot of green lights at wartime! GL to both sides.
NS just beat us.
We’re major underdogs, but that bothers us zero. Nothing better than to match against the two best and learn what makes them the two best.
No bets from me. Just want to see a lot of green lights at wartime! GL to both sides.
2B on Monarch, If JFK win, I owe 5B
:)
:)
omg, I loled here
EDIT: this thread needs more memes. memeless wars are sucky
EDIT: this thread needs more memes. memeless wars are sucky
5 Million on Monarch. Quote to claim.
What the f**k is with all these truly brave souls putting up bets on M. Seriously....
W/e. I will log in and see what I can do but I gotta say, so far I really hate the new war system. Overmatched in first war, overly long coold down period, like super unnecessarily long, to get overmatched in war 2? Yeah great job on the new system Devs.. Loving it.
#bringbackoldwarringsystem
W/e. I will log in and see what I can do but I gotta say, so far I really hate the new war system. Overmatched in first war, overly long coold down period, like super unnecessarily long, to get overmatched in war 2? Yeah great job on the new system Devs.. Loving it.
#bringbackoldwarringsystem
Nobody is gonna take your guys' bets lmao. Shits funny
y'all are under estimating JFK hugely, to be such a superior faction for years and years and your just counting them out due to a few real stat beasts in monarch.
it's gunna be a close call but it will be a true test of leadership and activity for both factions, GL to both sides and i hope you both spill blood all over the place
it's gunna be a close call but it will be a true test of leadership and activity for both factions, GL to both sides and i hope you both spill blood all over the place
Your sarcasm is noted....
Looking forward to it..
words without bettings are worthless
you better start putting your money where your mouth is then hombre
Tell you what. I will bet 10M that we last at least 1 hr 44 minutes and 11 seconds (which was the time we lasted against NS). Any takers?
an over/under on this would be a pretty cool bet tbh :P
GL to us and to *cough* M HQ lol looking forward to some more fun!!
GL to us and to *cough* M HQ lol looking forward to some more fun!!
less talking and betting and more memeing, please