Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[RW] Monarch vs JFK

Started by Asgar [210613] on in Faction Discussion.

290 replies · 10.3k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 291 / 291 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Paul [1176287]
Monarch beat NS.
NS just beat us.

We’re major underdogs, but that bothers us zero. Nothing better than to match against the two best and learn what makes them the two best.

No bets from me. Just want to see a lot of green lights at wartime! GL to both sides.
The_Skipper [1876106]
What the f**k is with all these truly brave souls putting up bets on M. Seriously....

W/e. I will log in and see what I can do but I gotta say, so far I really hate the new war system. Overmatched in first war, overly long coold down period, like super unnecessarily long, to get overmatched in war 2? Yeah great job on the new system Devs.. Loving it.

#bringbackoldwarringsystem
Kidnapped [1841988]
y'all are under estimating JFK hugely, to be such a superior faction for years and years and your just counting them out due to a few real stat beasts in monarch.

it's gunna be a close call but it will be a true test of leadership and activity for both factions, GL to both sides and i hope you both spill blood all over the place
The_Skipper [1876106]
Tell you what. I will bet 10M that we last at least 1 hr 44 minutes and 11 seconds (which was the time we lasted against NS). Any takers?
Hydr0 [304168]
an over/under on this would be a pretty cool bet tbh :P

GL to us and to *cough* M HQ lol looking forward to some more fun!!