dont worry, China gets the blame next.
Buffalo
Started by Viracocha [1772040] on in Politics & Law.
Posts archived: 649 / 649 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I love the fact that you live in denial sometimes. It's hysterical.
Other times, it's annoying as f**k, especially at your age.
Other times, it's annoying as f**k, especially at your age.
Yes.
He does that.
He does that.
Care to share what you think is at play here?
I'm not in denial. That's just it.
I've known some very racist folk in my life. I find them deplorable.
However, I don't think it does any service to falsely attribute causes to events without reasonable inquiry.
I've known some very racist folk in my life. I find them deplorable.
However, I don't think it does any service to falsely attribute causes to events without reasonable inquiry.
Mental Illness
Divisive media and gov't
Broken Home/Absent or toxic parents
Racism
Immaturity
Stupidity
A sense of hopelessness.
A lack of equal voices.
I could go on.
Divisive media and gov't
Broken Home/Absent or toxic parents
Racism
Immaturity
Stupidity
A sense of hopelessness.
A lack of equal voices.
I could go on.
What does China have to do with this tragedy?
Further I didn't blame BLM for this atrocity.
I'm saying BLM isn't helping to further respectful dialogue.
Further I didn't blame BLM for this atrocity.
I'm saying BLM isn't helping to further respectful dialogue.
Not what I'm doing nor what I stated.
Folks lets be reasonable with each other and see if we can come up with points we can see eye to eye on and maybe advance solutions that are meaningful/helpful.
Recognize that white supremacy is a serious problem and that pushing victim-blaming narratives encourages more people to go down that path.
Mental Illness
Using that excuse again?
Using that excuse again?
wow...you really like to misrepresent statements of others to advance your agenda.
good luck with your Bolshevism.
good luck with your Bolshevism.
Assuming this is his real manifesto he does give some explanation for his deeds.
[image: media.gab.com]
[image: media.gab.com]
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4318286/
Yet surprisingly little population-level evidence supports the notion that individuals diagnosed with mental illness are more likely than anyone else to commit gun crimes. According to Appelbaum, less than 3% to 5% of US crimes involve people with mental illness, and the percentages of crimes that involve guns are lower than the national average for persons not diagnosed with mental illness. Databases that track gun homicides, such as the National Center for Health Statistics, similarly show that fewer than 5% of the 120 000 gun-related killings in the United States between 2001 and 2010 were perpetrated by people diagnosed with mental illness.
JAQing off is also agenda-pushing. I'm not going to deny I want to advance an agenda; mine doesn't need to disguise itself.
f**king /pol/ again.
His story is basically, "while I was getting radicalized by 4channers, I heard about a white supremacist shooting and decided my priority should be understanding the perpetrator, and I found that his views were just a cask-strength version of mine."
If he was doing it in Canada he could have blamed it on being intoxicated