See yah in 6 weeks brother!
Quiting
Started by alac01 [2801394] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 41 / 41 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Phr33 st0ff pl0x
The tutorial must have been too much!
6M networth
Better than my networth at 6 days
Better than my networth at 6 days
Anything you give me I'll give something similar back when you return. It took me 3 years so hope things work out
Yay give some to meee pls
I love you and its sad that you will go
I love you and its sad that you will go
? I like stuffs
Please send 5b ccd
Is this the line for the stuff?!
If you take out a max Duke loan before you leave, you can give away even more free stuff to us all!
P.S. on a completely unrelated topic, can I have some stuff? :)
P.S. on a completely unrelated topic, can I have some stuff? :)
Take care.
Yes, his Duke loan limit must be astronomical after six days of (not) playing the game lol.
What f**king stuff do you even have?
Thanks I would love something for free
Did you mean to post this from your main account?
Best of luck in all of your future endeavors!
Why quit tho? Torn is forever...