Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

No Tears Please, Kras is leaving Torn

Started by Krastinov [1542326] on in General Discussion.

254 replies · 7.14k views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 255 / 255 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

YEAR_ZERO [108862]
Awful news. You're a Torn legend.

Hope for a happy real life for you without us and without the clicking away at stats, crimes and attacks.
OGColossus [2153592]
Sweeney has been around for a very long time. One of the few I remember from my first go around in Torn City. I can't remember WHY I remember him though. I do remember him being entertaining in the forums. Maybe I changed or maybe he did but, he would be missed too. Way more than ED and DUDE at least....

So long again, Kras.
Lasloa [2765159]
You will be missed [background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Krastinov, it was an honor being a Firestarter with you! Congratulations on the sobriety and best of luck in the future [/background]
BFA-Radical [2732726]
We never met on Torn but I would have liked to. Congratulations on getting sober!!! :) It's not an easy thing but an amazing accomplishment I'm sure you're already starting to experience the positives of. Best of luck to you in all your future endeavors!
Krastinov [1542326]
As anounced, Monday Midnight TC time is now here.
Well not quite but almost, i have decided to go now as

I am working and have chores and stuff to do :-)

You all totally overwhelmed me with your friendly and
positive goodbye wishes. I will cherrich them all. I read
them all but could not R+ them all, just so you know.

Many have added me on FB which is also nice.

I will come and visit you here on the 20.09.2023
and i will make a "Hello Thread" hope to see a
few old faces then.

So this is it, take care, stay healthy, or get healthy.
Stay happy or get happy. May Love Touch all your Hearts.

ByeBye Torn Community.
Kras signing off
Roger, Over and Out :-)

<3