Krast has always been one of the very few players everyone loves. Makes me sad to know that he's leaving and you're staying.
No Tears Please, Kras is leaving Torn
Started by Krastinov [1542326] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 255 / 255 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I dont know krast but from the outside he looks like such a nice likeable friendly player.
I will miss you buddy!
All the best to you!
All the best to you!
Goodluck in all of your future endeavours sir and have fun in everything that you do
Awful news. You're a Torn legend.
Hope for a happy real life for you without us and without the clicking away at stats, crimes and attacks.
Hope for a happy real life for you without us and without the clicking away at stats, crimes and attacks.
Sweenz make sure you don't cut yourself on all that edge.
[image: media.giphy.com]
Any piece of Torn furniture leaving is a loss and that includes you so try lighten up a bit. ;)
[image: media.giphy.com]
Any piece of Torn furniture leaving is a loss and that includes you so try lighten up a bit. ;)
Never interacted personally but you were very amusing in forums, you will be missed.
Wish you all the best man ! I hope u return some day !
aufwiederschnitzel
Omg!
Your stuff?
Your stuff?
Sweeney has been around for a very long time. One of the few I remember from my first go around in Torn City. I can't remember WHY I remember him though. I do remember him being entertaining in the forums. Maybe I changed or maybe he did but, he would be missed too. Way more than ED and DUDE at least....
So long again, Kras.
So long again, Kras.
Best of luck to you. Happy trails.
You will be missed [background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Krastinov, it was an honor being a Firestarter with you! Congratulations on the sobriety and best of luck in the future [/background]
We never met on Torn but I would have liked to. Congratulations on getting sober!!! :) It's not an easy thing but an amazing accomplishment I'm sure you're already starting to experience the positives of. Best of luck to you in all your future endeavors!
Shame, you did quality smacktalk.
Best wishes krasti, you will be missed!
Take care man
Take care man
Nova is an ass.
I read it in the Newspaper so it's gotta be true.
I read it in the Newspaper so it's gotta be true.
As anounced, Monday Midnight TC time is now here.
Well not quite but almost, i have decided to go now as
I am working and have chores and stuff to do :-)
You all totally overwhelmed me with your friendly and
positive goodbye wishes. I will cherrich them all. I read
them all but could not R+ them all, just so you know.
Many have added me on FB which is also nice.
I will come and visit you here on the 20.09.2023
and i will make a "Hello Thread" hope to see a
few old faces then.
So this is it, take care, stay healthy, or get healthy.
Stay happy or get happy. May Love Touch all your Hearts.
ByeBye Torn Community.
Kras signing off
Roger, Over and Out :-)
<3
Well not quite but almost, i have decided to go now as
I am working and have chores and stuff to do :-)
You all totally overwhelmed me with your friendly and
positive goodbye wishes. I will cherrich them all. I read
them all but could not R+ them all, just so you know.
Many have added me on FB which is also nice.
I will come and visit you here on the 20.09.2023
and i will make a "Hello Thread" hope to see a
few old faces then.
So this is it, take care, stay healthy, or get healthy.
Stay happy or get happy. May Love Touch all your Hearts.
ByeBye Torn Community.
Kras signing off
Roger, Over and Out :-)
<3