Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Best RW pull?

Started by Negan [2066105] on in General Discussion.

60 replies · 2.03k views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 61 / 61 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Arnout [2081105]
It had a larger coverage, so they significantly lowered it. Making it less valuable then orginally thought.
HairyHarry [988807]
Congrats, very nice pull. I’ve pulled a lot of good things and also a lot of shit. But today I pulled a red shotty but it’s the quality that was best for me. 300.63%
JusticeDragon [2641318]
Maybe this isn’t the thread to ask, but I have about 800m lying around and I have about 1b nw. Would trying my luck on a cache be a good idea? Surly even if I get a bad weapon I won’t lose all of it right?
Gnisis [1947349]
nope, you can get a weapons worth Lot of B, but you can to pull a 90-100m shit. So you can loose everything. Gambling is bad untill you have B to throw to junk...
Ice [2641154]
Nah I can easily beat that, just fund some medium arms caches for me and I'll pull out a triple bonus rainbow arma with 50% revitalise, 200% warlord and 100% rage. Easy...Just send me 100b or so.