All you need to know is I offered him $20. He said it was a great offer.
Best RW pull?
Started by Negan [2066105] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 61 / 61 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I've had a few in the 20bn range at least
It had a larger coverage, so they significantly lowered it. Making it less valuable then orginally thought.
Congrats, very nice pull. I’ve pulled a lot of good things and also a lot of shit. But today I pulled a red shotty but it’s the quality that was best for me. 300.63%
That came from a small arms cache?
I think that's the first revitalize/warlord that ever spawned.
You'd be crazy not to sell it. Someone will pay a fortune.
You'd be crazy not to sell it. Someone will pay a fortune.
It can't come from any other cache.
Maybe this isn’t the thread to ask, but I have about 800m lying around and I have about 1b nw. Would trying my luck on a cache be a good idea? Surly even if I get a bad weapon I won’t lose all of it right?
nope, you can get a weapons worth Lot of B, but you can to pull a 90-100m shit. So you can loose everything. Gambling is bad untill you have B to throw to junk...
:(
Don't
You could easily get 70m trash
You could easily get 70m trash
Do it. I got a good feeling about this.
What’s the actual payout ratio? Has anyone made stats on roughly the profit per cache if you open?
impossible to do mate, it's entirely luck.
My first 3 caches cost me around 2B and I made 10B, so, I wouldn't tell you not to personally. :)
My first 3 caches cost me around 2B and I made 10B, so, I wouldn't tell you not to personally. :)
RR has better odds than caches
Ah ic…. time to shot some feet!
I'm through 250 caches with no reds and only 2 double oranges with meh bonuses :(
Nah I can easily beat that, just fund some medium arms caches for me and I'll pull out a triple bonus rainbow arma with 50% revitalise, 200% warlord and 100% rage. Easy...Just send me 100b or so.
seams legit... i would trust him
Seems like you got a little..Shafted