Be careful. They will ask you to join, abuse you in wars, pretend to pay out, and then kick you. At least it happened to me. I wasn’t strong enough to attack anyone. He asked me to stay in hosp. Freaking loser faction. Drop a dirty bomb on them. They deserve it.
About this thread
Posts archived: 102 / 102 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 102
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 69 / 100
- Engagement score
- 84 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Offertory [2487783]
· 73 likes ·
For those playing along at home. Since joining the faction on Dec 6, this player had a play time of 4040 seconds during their 2 months here. 67 minutes in total across the 62 days they were here, an average … - Anis [2549762]
· 56 likes ·
Imagine ruining your reputation over 20mil lol. Only offertory could do something so retarded - Offertory [2487783]
· 45 likes ·
I know Offertory IRL and they would never do that.
Mentioned in this thread
Taxxon [882264] ×1
He owes me 20m. A drop in the bucket for him. A fortune for me.
I know Offertory IRL and they would never do that.
Oof
Imagine ruining your reputation over 20mil lol.
Only offertory could do something so retarded
Only offertory could do something so retarded
For those playing along at home. Since joining the faction on Dec 6, this player had a play time of 4040 seconds during their 2 months here. 67 minutes in total across the 62 days they were here, an average of just over 1 minute playtime a day for 2 months. During that time, they were attacked 107 times either by mercs (for a total cost of 53m), or the enemy factions. During their 67 days, they made 0 chain hits and 0 war hits and bad-blooded 0 times.
I won't be repaying a 20m bonus that was accidentally added to their balance. It was meant to go to members who were actively self-hosping or travelling. I am blessed to have such a fantastic team here, the rest did great.
For further information, this player wasn't even online for any of the 3 and a half day war they were kicked after.
I won't be repaying a 20m bonus that was accidentally added to their balance. It was meant to go to members who were actively self-hosping or travelling. I am blessed to have such a fantastic team here, the rest did great.
For further information, this player wasn't even online for any of the 3 and a half day war they were kicked after.
ill give you your 20m when you're online, as for your now ex-faction leader he can be a new chain target.
[edit] after reading the above maybe I'll hold for further info.
[edit] after reading the above maybe I'll hold for further info.
Ehh, OP hasn't won a single attack in the last 3 months according to their tracked stats..
So why OP is demanding any form of payment is beyond me.
So why OP is demanding any form of payment is beyond me.
Building a DB as we speak I will get revenge for you my friend
The fact that it took you 11 days to login and see you had been kicked from the faction shows you were "too inactive".
You wanna play the game, then play the game. If you want to log in once every 2 weeks, then you don't get to be in a faction.
You wanna play the game, then play the game. If you want to log in once every 2 weeks, then you don't get to be in a faction.
I was online. In fact I even chatted you asking about the bounties. So clearly you are trying to show face and hide your scammer mentality. Also thanks for getting my boss to fire me.
Good: btw, why Offertory put bounties on you
Good: you need help?
Hollabackgurl: Why did you fire me?
Hollabackgurl: he put bounties on me because I exposed him as a scammer
Hollabackgurl: He took 20m from me
Good: someone just paid me to kick you
Hollabackgurl: What the heck
Good: btw, why Offertory put bounties on you
Good: you need help?
Hollabackgurl: Why did you fire me?
Hollabackgurl: he put bounties on me because I exposed him as a scammer
Hollabackgurl: He took 20m from me
Good: someone just paid me to kick you
Hollabackgurl: What the heck
Also I didn’t ask to join his faction. He asked me. I told him I’m not the best at being active. He said it was ok. Apparently not.
Thanks SudeepK. You are a legend.
It's confusing to me, you are offertory yourself
You are a legend. Feel free to contact me for more info if you’d like.
Perhaps I should quote what offertory even posted earlier. He gave payments for previous wars for staying in the hospital, which I did. He even offered to give it to me before he realized that he kicked me, then he just decided to scam me instead.