Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Wartorn Scam

Started by Blankey [2085074] on in Graveyard.

101 replies · 3.1k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 102 / 102 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
102
Discussion span
→
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
69 / 100
Engagement score
84 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Taxxon [882264] ×1

Blankey [2085074]
Be careful. They will ask you to join, abuse you in wars, pretend to pay out, and then kick you. At least it happened to me. I wasn’t strong enough to attack anyone. He asked me to stay in hosp. Freaking loser faction. Drop a dirty bomb on them. They deserve it.
Blankey [2085074]
  • You were kicked out of WARTORN: too inactive sorry. 09:23:26 06/02/23
  • You and your team successfully kidnapped someone! View the details here! 09:22:53 06/02/23
  • Offertory changed your WARTORN money balance from $20,000,000 to $0 07:05:06 06/02/23
  • WARTORN ranked up from Gold II to Gold III and received 4,812 bonus respect, 1,588 points, 1x Armor Cache, 3x Medium Arms Cache, 1x Melee Cache, 1x Small Arms Cache 04:56:20 06/02/23
  • WARTORN defeated Occul2us in a ranked war [view] 04:56:20 06/02/23
  • Offertory [2487783]
    For those playing along at home. Since joining the faction on Dec 6, this player had a play time of 4040 seconds during their 2 months here. 67 minutes in total across the 62 days they were here, an average of just over 1 minute playtime a day for 2 months. During that time, they were attacked 107 times either by mercs (for a total cost of 53m), or the enemy factions. During their 67 days, they made 0 chain hits and 0 war hits and bad-blooded 0 times.

    I won't be repaying a 20m bonus that was accidentally added to their balance. It was meant to go to members who were actively self-hosping or travelling. I am blessed to have such a fantastic team here, the rest did great.

    For further information, this player wasn't even online for any of the 3 and a half day war they were kicked after.
    OSA [2033210]
    ill give you your 20m when you're online, as for your now ex-faction leader he can be a new chain target.

    [edit] after reading the above maybe I'll hold for further info.
    Toucan [2320016]
    Ehh, OP hasn't won a single attack in the last 3 months according to their tracked stats..
    So why OP is demanding any form of payment is beyond me.
    Staphylococcus [52696]
    The fact that it took you 11 days to login and see you had been kicked from the faction shows you were "too inactive".

    You wanna play the game, then play the game. If you want to log in once every 2 weeks, then you don't get to be in a faction.
    Blankey [2085074]
    I was online. In fact I even chatted you asking about the bounties. So clearly you are trying to show face and hide your scammer mentality. Also thanks for getting my boss to fire me.


    Good: btw, why Offertory put bounties on you
    Good: you need help?
    Hollabackgurl: Why did you fire me?
    Hollabackgurl: he put bounties on me because I exposed him as a scammer
    Hollabackgurl: He took 20m from me
    Good: someone just paid me to kick you
    Hollabackgurl: What the heck
    Blankey [2085074]
    Also I didn’t ask to join his faction. He asked me. I told him I’m not the best at being active. He said it was ok. Apparently not.
    Blankey [2085074]
    Perhaps I should quote what offertory even posted earlier. He gave payments for previous wars for staying in the hospital, which I did. He even offered to give it to me before he realized that he kicked me, then he just decided to scam me instead.