I don't usually reply in GD but the Mandela effect is real. I remember when this was announced originally and EVERYONE told you that it was a bad idea and this would happen, yet you do it anyway?
And this "board member", "foundation", "book keeping" etc language you keep touting as if it justifies this and the actual idiocy of the entire thing from start to finish is actually astonishing.
I didn't know Lady_ Roisin or her husband, but from the original thread and some of these comments, it was very, VERY specifically stated that this shouldn't have been done to begin with and this whole "couldn't reach a decision of a new name" thing is bollocks. Here, I'll do it for you.
- Newbie Start Trust
- The New Criminal's Fund Foundation
- New Player Help Institute
- Grant Aid for Beginners
4 to go with this absurd vocabulary, and that took me 30 seconds while also at work to think of those.
As some one who has lost loved ones, parents, etc, I would be f**king livid if you did this and then continued to do this while using their name and then completely f**king ignore the actual family of said person and then hundreds of other people telling you it was not a good idea.
Honestly, I'm surprised it took this long.