Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Can't accept a mission

Started by -Mono- [1896033] on in Bugs & Issues.

97 replies · 713 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 98 / 98 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
98
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
42 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Duke [4] ×1 Terezi [2623567] ×1

-Mono- [1896033]
As the title says, I have a mission to injure arms but I literally can’t accept it, when I do click the “accept” button nothing happens, I thought it might be torn pda, so I got on my computer, but the same issue persists.

if it matters, mission is withdraw.
sayanam2 [2778386]
i too am not able to "Accept Mission" for my "No Man is an Island" mission.
The page is getting refreshed after clicking the "Accept Mission" button couple of times.
PFB the link of the Snapshot:
Snapshot
Alex_Bishop [2879613]
I am also unable to accept missions (Inside Job and immovable Object, if it helps). I've tried accepting both missions, using different browsers, the Torn app and logging out and back in, but nothing happens.

Clicking the accept button does nothing, but double-clicking the accept button reloads the page.
Reshula [2644462]
I am still having this issue. Clicking on accept does nothing though the logs actually state I have accepted it multiple times. The mission in my case is "No second chances"
iAmMatt [1522363]
I’m having the same issue with the Mission: Inside Job.

Accepted the mission but it still says Accept/Decline even though duke sent me a taser that is apart of the mission.
Entropi [2486892]
Also having this issue:

08:45:40 - 16/07/23 You accepted the Duke contract 'Painleth Dentitht' (Expert)
08:45:46 - 16/07/23 You accepted the Duke contract 'Painleth Dentitht' (Expert)
08:46:05 - 16/07/23 You accepted the Duke contract 'Painleth Dentitht' (Expert)
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
We are fixing this only for those who reported an issue - it will not be done automatically. Fixed for all previous posters now.