Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Does Anyone Remember Rye?

Started by DARKMAXXARONI [2201149] on in General Discussion.

23 replies · 961 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
24
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

2217487 [2217487] ×2

DARKMAXXARONI [2201149]
Just curious but does anyone remember this player?

https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=2217487

His name was RyeDao and he was a part of JFA/NS

I'm meeting him in a few hours :D

Mentions: 2217487 [2217487]

Brev [2179462]
Was in my faction when he started. Gave me a loaf of bread when he quit, always used to say "gotta get that bread"... Still have it in my display case
JussiJernkuuk [1874922]
I don't remember the details but I think he wanted to quit for good and did something stupid in order to be permbanned. Not saying he didn't cheat though, could have been a combo of things too. But I think it was suicide by admin.
advert [2267832]
Ryedao was my main trader when I was a noob

One of the reasons why he quit was because "crimes 2.0 will never happen"