23 replies · 961 views · thread synced · 5 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
24
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
JussiJernkuuk[1874922]
· 6 likes · I don't remember the details but I think he wanted to quit for good and did something stupid in order to be permbanned. Not saying he didn't cheat though, could have been a combo of things too. But I think …
I don't remember the details but I think he wanted to quit for good and did something stupid in order to be permbanned. Not saying he didn't cheat though, could have been a combo of things too. But I think it was suicide by admin.