Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

grave it please

Started by maddylambo [1850989] on in Graveyard.

102 replies · 3.42k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 103 / 103 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
103
Discussion span
→
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
66 / 100
Engagement score
80 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Unlucky [2472585]
This seems like a great idea assuming OP is trustworthy (and I have no reason to believe they aren’t)

R+. I’d have loved this when I first started.
Mori24 [3041625]
Easy to understand/Comprehensive

This thread is a masterpiece

...and also the OP is very kind, he will surely tend to your inquiries.