(deleted)
grave it please
Started by maddylambo [1850989] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 103 / 103 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 103
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 66 / 100
- Engagement score
- 80 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Fermion [2691036] Officer
· 1 likes ·
!Graved per op request Good luck op. Hope you return soon.
(deleted)
Bump
This seems like a great idea assuming OP is trustworthy (and I have no reason to believe they aren’t)
R+. I’d have loved this when I first started.
R+. I’d have loved this when I first started.
clean thread???? everything explained?????? NUMBERS AND Q&A SECTION?????????
imma f**kin nut dude
imma f**kin nut dude
Easy to understand/Comprehensive
This thread is a masterpiece
...and also the OP is very kind, he will surely tend to your inquiries.
This thread is a masterpiece
...and also the OP is very kind, he will surely tend to your inquiries.
100% legit.... He's how I got my PI.... recommended for sure!!!
bump please
Bump
Bump
bump
Super helpful and trustworthy thanks bro.
Am ready
I just got mine today! Simple and easy transaction. The help you do is much appreciated!
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump