If this was the case it should let me but it tells me the username is unavailable.
Inactive Accounts...
Started by Rumpelstilzchen [3140786] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 44 / 44 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
should've pmed a helper instead of making this post you're unlikely to ever get that name now
As per the wiki...
It seems like the name change was possible when the guy made this thread, just didn't know to manually try to change his name because the name was taken.
Everything was good until two sad sorry individuals added the guy as a friend now. So he can't change because it breaks the friends enemies rule.
- The user must not be a donator or subscriber. [1]
- The user must be under level 50.
- The user must be inactive for 75 days + (25 days x their level). [I.e. Between 100 and 1,325 days]
- The user must not be Fallen, or Resting in Peace.
- The user must have under 5 weekly active people who have added them to their friends or enemies list.
It seems like the name change was possible when the guy made this thread, just didn't know to manually try to change his name because the name was taken.
Everything was good until two sad sorry individuals added the guy as a friend now. So he can't change because it breaks the friends enemies rule.
Honestly, i'd message a staff member like bogie and see what he says.
You should be able to get those two new "friends" removed as they clearly added him just to troll.
You should be able to get those two new "friends" removed as they clearly added him just to troll.
And this is exactly what happened I had no clue it was a thing till I made this forum post and once I got my answer I tried changing it but sadly the damage had been done already by the two sad sorry individuals added him as you said.
Still only 2 so less than 5 so it should of let him still?
What you wanna bet that Bogie says: "Suck it up, buttercup?"
I don't think so. I mean, this new friends were added truly just to spite the OP.
Let the noob have its (weird) name if they want...
Let the noob have its (weird) name if they want...
I messaged him and told him to see Q&A forums under this thread to see transpired events I am hoping I can get my name....
honestly i beieve the current system works just fine, how do you think i got this name
RumpledForeskin is available...
With every post, we make this more 'trending' and more ppl will try to screw you over.
Maybe try to send him the link of the thread and I trust you have the points to buy this(?)...
Maybe try to send him the link of the thread and I trust you have the points to buy this(?)...
I was thinking the same thing!
It's not gonna happen
Sadly this is becoming more true and true the account now has 3 friends...... really wish people weren't so damn cruel
If it is 950 points to get an inactive's name, is it worth more than $40 million Torn digital?
Why not just modify it slightly?
Why not just modify it slightly?
I have had people PM me to literally have Rumplestiltskin as my name with one modification amd there no difference that can be noticed it in with the complete name and it won't let me do it cause it's similar to the name I want
Unfortunately you posted this thread and then immediately went AFK and did not edit as helper suggested, so you're almost guaranteed to never get the name now unless the rules change someday.
i guess u could take their name. for 1350 points. u can see at setting > change name
Wasn't aware a helper replied to me within this fourm you might be right I may never get the name I really want.....