Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Inactive Accounts...

Started by Rumpelstilzchen [3140786] on in Graveyard.

43 replies · 813 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 44 / 44 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
As per the wiki...

  • The user must not be a donator or subscriber. [1]
  • The user must be under level 50.
  • The user must be inactive for 75 days + (25 days x their level). [I.e. Between 100 and 1,325 days]
  • The user must not be Fallen, or Resting in Peace.
  • The user must have under 5 weekly active people who have added them to their friends or enemies list.

It seems like the name change was possible when the guy made this thread, just didn't know to manually try to change his name because the name was taken.

Everything was good until two sad sorry individuals added the guy as a friend now. So he can't change because it breaks the friends enemies rule.
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
Honestly, i'd message a staff member like bogie and see what he says.

You should be able to get those two new "friends" removed as they clearly added him just to troll.
Rumpelstilzchen [3140786]
And this is exactly what happened I had no clue it was a thing till I made this forum post and once I got my answer I tried changing it but sadly the damage had been done already by the two sad sorry individuals added him as you said.
HOLUX [509465]
I don't think so. I mean, this new friends were added truly just to spite the OP.
Let the noob have its (weird) name if they want...
HOLUX [509465]
With every post, we make this more 'trending' and more ppl will try to screw you over.

Maybe try to send him the link of the thread and I trust you have the points to buy this(?)...
Eagle_Eye [1461511]
If it is 950 points to get an inactive's name, is it worth more than $40 million Torn digital?
Why not just modify it slightly?
Rumpelstilzchen [3140786]
I have had people PM me to literally have Rumplestiltskin as my name with one modification amd there no difference that can be noticed it in with the complete name and it won't let me do it cause it's similar to the name I want
Macroflation [1962321]
Unfortunately you posted this thread and then immediately went AFK and did not edit as helper suggested, so you're almost guaranteed to never get the name now unless the rules change someday.