‹ General Discussion Stories Forums General Discussion Dear Flare:
Posts archived: 37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Is there a suggestion to ban people with less than 500 karma from posting threads in GD? Cos there should be.
it’s just a forum post bro it’s not that deep lmao
oh sorry yeah no you can only get karma if you have karma - I forgot that rule. You must vote Republican.
nah nah nah I am here to terrify them all. "you cannot be entertaining and not part of our sorority" ^actually what's going on in torn karma HQ
I'd also like to thank everyone who's mad about this for making it a trending topic. You're beautiful. I'm going to bed so go ahead and give me a real bounty now instead of those sad fake ones.
sure, check my sig
Man imagine thinking you're SO COOL on a text-based RPG that other people shouldn't be allowed to talk.
f**k off to bed already.....
I agree with all of this. Disclaimer: I read none of it !!!
I love fun little threads like these, where everyone is happy. Except Sepulchrave, they seem to need a long look in the mirror.
All this and Flair didn't even comment He hates you
[image: media.tenor.com] The tacos make the telling me I am pretty even more special ;)
flare [2195157] Officer
Officer
5 Dec 2023, 16:02 TCT · #36
I just woke up. And I still think I’m as confused as the people who where here when this was posted. thanks for the friend though <3
Supported, with all my heart.