Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Well...

Started by Reapzz [3087316] on in General Discussion.

29 replies · 1.35k views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 30 / 30 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
30
Discussion span
→
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Reapzz [3087316]
05:39:13 - 17/01/24 You found a pair of Boxing Gloves in the city

...well I'll be damned...

Weird part is I haven't made any steps toward increasing awareness XD
TheCatMan [2720399]
Yeah man, unfortunate. Now people will constantly bully you for having such bad luck. Tell you what, give that cursed thing to me and I'll bear the harassment in your place
Reapzz [3087316]
Sorry man, first time trying to reply to the correct forum but clearly I didn't do it right and I can't find a way to delete it ??
Reapzz [3087316]
Plan is to keep it, maybe use some of the spray cans my faction mates keep finding to give em abit of colour and hang em on a wall until the fateful day of 10b stats haha.

Could sell em for some stocks but not very many useful bbs I can get for 440m
Beerstein [1322136]
This. Trusted traders are the best. I've literally just sent my stat enhancers to ChristmasBazaar for whatever and have gotten great returns without bothering to set up trades. On that note, I'm surprised Xanax isn't used as cash more often in Torn as a safe way to trade with trusted people when in diff time zones.