Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

CUSTOM PHOTOS

Started by JDoN [3186618] on in Graphics.

26 replies · 499 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
27
Discussion span
→
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

JDoN [3186618] ×1

JDoN [3186618]
Do you want to spice up your profile or bazzar?

I sell custom photos for in game cash or valuable items


Send me a message and I'll reply as soon as I can!
I'm reliable, efficient, kind, respectful, reliable and very creative!
Callaghan [1316121]
Dallinese

JDoN disliked your post

Well I dislike lazy people using Bing AI Image generator and selling the pictures it outputs without even the most basic edits for millions of dollars, gtfo OP
Callaghan [1316121]
I would have more respect for the guy who makes MS Paint stickman sigs than the person who right clicks save as and calls it work worthy of "in game cash or valuable items".

Zero skill, zero effort, zero worth

To the reader; only pay for work from real artists, who use their hands and brains and creativity, instead of this sham who is only out to rob you.
cl3ric0l [569400]
So basically admitting you don't care about art or ripping ppl off by calling it "custom".....when it's really just click click AI so long as you get some pixel money
Ultr4Vi0let [2887202]
As long as you're not stating that you're using AI to make those images, yes you are totally ripping people off as they might think it's your own work when it's not. No hate here, just let them know that you use AI. They have the right to know before giving you their hard earned $$$ flying so many hours...
JDoN [3186618]
Just to clarify I haven't "ripped anyone off" at all
I let my customers pay what they want for as low as $1 lmao no one is forcing them to buy anything they know what it is when there buying thru msg