About this thread
Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 27
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 68 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Callaghan [1316121]
· 8 likes ·
I would have more respect for the guy who makes MS Paint stickman sigs than the person who right clicks save as and calls it work worthy of "in game cash or valuable items". Zero skill, zero effort, zero worth … - SleepIsForWeak [2579797]
· 7 likes ·
disclose that you're using ai "art" else you get your f**king skull kicked in by cl3ric0l (rightfully so) - cl3ric0l [569400]
· 7 likes ·
Roughly translated it says " I tpe sum wrds nd thu ai mushine givz ni sum cushtum artz"
Mentioned in this thread
JDoN [3186618] ×1
I have used JDoN's service. He was very prompt and price was more than reasonable. Definitely would do business again!
Mentions: JDoN [3186618]
No examples of your work so customers can evaluate your skillset?
Check my profile there a few there dude.
Someone let M'aol out a little early, it's not even halloween....
Dallinese
JDoN disliked your post
Well I dislike lazy people using Bing AI Image generator and selling the pictures it outputs without even the most basic edits for millions of dollars, gtfo OP
JDoN disliked your post
Well I dislike lazy people using Bing AI Image generator and selling the pictures it outputs without even the most basic edits for millions of dollars, gtfo OP
disclose that you're using ai "art" else you get your f**king skull kicked in by cl3ric0l (rightfully so)
Roughly translated it says " I tpe sum wrds nd thu ai mushine givz ni sum cushtum artz"
Brother, got me all excited then i see AI art :(
Tough crowd
xD
xD
If you guys have a problem with my post feel free to contact an administrator xD
I would have more respect for the guy who makes MS Paint stickman sigs than the person who right clicks save as and calls it work worthy of "in game cash or valuable items".
Zero skill, zero effort, zero worth
To the reader; only pay for work from real artists, who use their hands and brains and creativity, instead of this sham who is only out to rob you.
Zero skill, zero effort, zero worth
To the reader; only pay for work from real artists, who use their hands and brains and creativity, instead of this sham who is only out to rob you.
Why did you gave the left dragon 2 tongues? xD
Lucky Miss dragon....
[image: serving.photos.photobox.com]
Lucky Miss dragon....
[image: serving.photos.photobox.com]
Don't hate the player lil homie hate the game.. I'm the one getting paid xD
So basically admitting you don't care about art or ripping ppl off by calling it "custom".....when it's really just click click AI so long as you get some pixel money
I'm not ripping no one off kid do ya self a favour and stop messaging me ya skid
As long as you're not stating that you're using AI to make those images, yes you are totally ripping people off as they might think it's your own work when it's not. No hate here, just let them know that you use AI. They have the right to know before giving you their hard earned $$$ flying so many hours...
Just to clarify I haven't "ripped anyone off" at all
I let my customers pay what they want for as low as $1 lmao no one is forcing them to buy anything they know what it is when there buying thru msg
I let my customers pay what they want for as low as $1 lmao no one is forcing them to buy anything they know what it is when there buying thru msg
And theres my new market, MS paint stickmen, for an extra 20m I'll do a discord doodle