Maybe just take a break for abit... Im sure you will want to return in the future :))
GoodBye Torn
Started by DrCyanide [2696029] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 50 / 50 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Maybe don't make retarded posts.
Good luck! Can I have your plushies and flowers?
If I was a young 'un that donated enough in a short period of time to get a blue name I'd feel obligated by my financial discretion to stay until the day Ched shuts it down..
Seem they might have decided the same lol
- Last Action: 36 minutes
Guys guys guys....the original post was merely to set the reader up to want to ask for my stuff....only for me to beat them to the punch and ask them for their stuff instead.
It was just a little joke and no one seemed to get it. Makes me want to quit the game.
It was just a little joke and no one seemed to get it. Makes me want to quit the game.
I got the joke. That's why I made mine in response. Haha.
"But I have one question before I leave.
To all those reading this post.....
...can I have your stuff?"
We get it, that parts a joke, but when are you leaving?
To all those reading this post.....
...can I have your stuff?"
We get it, that parts a joke, but when are you leaving?
- Last Action: 18 minutes
I'll have you know that I have quit at least 3-4 times since then. Even turned off Chrome so that it could update. Might have even rebooted the laptop once or twice.
And yet still....no one, and I mean that quite literally....no one has sent me their stuff
And yet still....no one, and I mean that quite literally....no one has sent me their stuff