Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Weird Items .. need anything?

Started by typoclerk [3344827] on in General Discussion.

19 replies · 842 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
20
Likes on archived posts
43
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Unique [2097793] ×1

typoclerk [3344827]

I got a bunch of strange items from various thefts and hornswaggling .. ya know .. anyway I just began TORN and I don't have any friends. 

 

Hit me up if you need any crap.

Qfiffle [2557282] Committee Committee

Sell to a trader. You might be surprised how much it adds up to, and when you're new every bit helps. Set a trade with me any time if you like. For new players I'll even buy stuff I wouldn't usually bother with, just to help them out.

JustJanet [911066]

You’re going to end up with a lot of weird crap but a lot of that crap will end up being useful. I suggest finding a good trader to help you figure out what to sell and what to keep. My favorite trader is Unique

 

i also suggest you find a faction. You will make friends and have an infrastructure to help you learn the game.  

Mentions: Unique [2097793]

Mugger [2929847]

Damn, I got excited for no reason. No free stuff. OP hasn't sent a single item since joining Torn. Seems we are the one's being hornswoggled.

Awesome-O [2356036]

Alot of crap after 35 days

 

Stick around kid.... your gonna get alot more while playing

 

And don't forget there is a merit for dumping 1000 of 1 item

Or something like that