I got a bunch of strange items from various thefts and hornswaggling .. ya know .. anyway I just began TORN and I don't have any friends.
Hit me up if you need any crap.
Started by typoclerk [3344827] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Unique [2097793] ×1
I got a bunch of strange items from various thefts and hornswaggling .. ya know .. anyway I just began TORN and I don't have any friends.
Hit me up if you need any crap.
I’m mean if your offering I’ll take 100 cesium for no particular reason….
Sell to a trader. You might be surprised how much it adds up to, and when you're new every bit helps. Set a trade with me any time if you like. For new players I'll even buy stuff I wouldn't usually bother with, just to help them out.
Or just use the trading post, you know... the part of forum, which is meant for trading?
You’re going to end up with a lot of weird crap but a lot of that crap will end up being useful. I suggest finding a good trader to help you figure out what to sell and what to keep. My favorite trader is Unique
i also suggest you find a faction. You will make friends and have an infrastructure to help you learn the game.
Mentions: Unique [2097793]
If you download torntools you can check the values of the items in your inventory
sure if u want
Spoons
syringes
cough syrup
Noon,pop,poop
Keep those junks, may one day be worth something.
I need bones for no particular reason, but if you don't mind sending some over I will happily take them! :)
Glowstick please
or Sand
This reads like part of my daily schedule...
Damn, I got excited for no reason. No free stuff. OP hasn't sent a single item since joining Torn. Seems we are the one's being hornswoggled.
Alot of crap after 35 days
Stick around kid.... your gonna get alot more while playing
And don't forget there is a merit for dumping 1000 of 1 item
Or something like that
I'll be happy to take any junk you find
You got any of them Embossers?
ILL TAKE IT