The dweebs that have put me on their ignore list have been fedded or don't play anymore. Cste la vie I guess..
Most Ignored.
Started by Ejaculate [2604953] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 47 / 47 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
No I don't buy mug I'm just an room temperature IQ asshole.
Apparently oran has be blocked, not sure how that happened
You an Asshole...naa man you are cute and nice like this monkey
13:52:56 - 29/07/24 You removed manic from your ignore list
I don't remember either. We have no mail history, and adding you doesn't even appear in logs, so it's probably something from 10+ years ago.
I imagine most of the people that have me added are from a decade ago as well. 17 people have me added, almost all of them are thousands of days inactive or in fed.
I have 19. 12 of them are inactive or fedded. I like to ignore anyone who ignores me just for the symmetry. I usually take them off my list once they’re inactive or fedded but I’ll never take Limetree off my ignore list even though they’re fedded.
One of my ignorers is dead and that one wasn’t because he ignored me. He was a faction mate. He was dead already and the person who got him into fallen status changed his name and ignored me after he died. I don’t know if it was because I was writing him after he died and they thought it was weird or what… that one bothered me.
The majority are from people I’ve never even said a word to. It’s really okay with me if someone I’ve never interacted with and have no knowledge of decides to ignore me in some sort of fruitless act of frustration because they can’t handle my forum comments. I take it as a badge of honor that they clearly don’t have the ability to debate me effectively, so they just make sure I somehow never ever get the ability to mail them my thoughts! That’s some serious fear! :D
I can handle that.
Sometimes I put people on my Enemy List into ignore--- so that I can take them off my Enemy List
Ah, El Cheapo strikes again!
;)
That saves me from wasting points on enemies.
Meh, no idea!
I'm happy to speak if spoken too, but I've never been one to instigate messaging or chats unless it's really neccessary, it's just me - I'm old fashioned and always thinking I'm impeding into other's personaly space/time or that they'll be busy.
If I've upset someone (DJ is the only one I can think of) it'll be via the forums but blocking someone on a communication type that I don't use seems odd to me but hey, each to their own I guess. :)
19 people have added you to their ignore list.
just looking at your karma. i expected more from you
Why?
Damn.... I think i'm winning!!
Do i get a prize?
[image: i.imgur.com]
81 people have added you to their ignore list.
but… but why
do you meow at them in their dms???
Just 1. FrozenWolfe who did the minor vault scam the other month. Not been active for 75 days
I mean if people havent been blocking you... You haven't been playing the game properly
I only have 8, most have quit already and a few I have no clue on who they are.
Guess I need to come back to the forums to pump my numbers.
But… you’re a mean person!!! I’m a nice person!!! What?! People are afraid of getting mail from a nice person?!? :)
should we start wondering if you aren’t as mean as your name states?!