Up to this date, I think I was the fastest to unlock SSL.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=16&t=16265746&b=0&a=0
But without the music store and boosters he's already fast enough though.
Mentions: Unlocked SSL in 277 days
Started by Gul_le_Necro [2852040] on in Achievements.
Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Up to this date, I think I was the fastest to unlock SSL.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=16&t=16265746&b=0&a=0
But without the music store and boosters he's already fast enough though.
Mentions: Unlocked SSL in 277 days
I've heard older players complain about how crimes 1.0 paid a lot better per nerve than crimes 2.0, maybe that's it? (I'm not sure if it's true though.) With level holding I've heard that it made reviving easier, but maybe I'm confusing it with busting
level holding doesn't have any correlation to reviving or busting, unless you're talking about being busted from jail which it's still pretty irrelevant because you're going to get busted or bailed for pretty much anything under 10 hours in less than 2 minutes anyway. The only benefit to level holding is baiting defends. HP is your 5th stat and you're withholding that by staying low level.
The biggest pain with SSL is no xanax which effects your ability to attack which effects everything. I also went SSL for first 6 months, but then started having money kicking around and figured, what the hell. Xanax mean more energy which means more "fun".
Good for you though. There is fun in restraint. (I will let others provide pictures)
So level holding's a meme? But yeah, life stat's saved my ass a few times. Is baiting defends a viable strat when only 8% of attacks end in the defender winning (not including stalemates)? I think I read that once, anyway
Welcome to the special side we have bragging rights.
level holding + SSL + crime 1.0 + having own business very early + racing all day, so what can goes wrong
You are playing the game wrong
I have still quite much people failing to bust me even at lv 27.
A quality comment!
R+
:-)
So some don't want to run the marathon like Usain Bolt and prefer to to do it their own way? Besides, no-one here is anyway NEAR the middle of the race, never mind the front with the big boys...