Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

issue has been resolved

Started by Pandurrr [3392315] on in Graveyard.

49 replies · 1.23k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 50 / 50 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
50
Discussion span
→
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
72 / 100
Engagement score
75 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Haku_ [2479801] ×2 HOLUX [509465] ×1

0xHemlock [2662912]

Let's calm on the scammer allegations for just a little longer. I'm not saying he didn't scam you, I'm saying 10 hours of unpaid losses is too short of a timeframe to make a forum post about it.

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

So? He could be busy, could be on mobile, who knows. You're not even giving him a day to pay you and you're already in the forums making a fool of yourself. I highly doubt he's gonna pay you now. 

 

Good job.

Cheesus [505043] Wiki Contributor

it’s a middleman business that handles loss selling transactions. Buyers pay nebula, nebula tells you who to hit and nebula pays you. 

Of course, I don’t know much about the internals of it. I have a friend who runs the business and I do my friendly duty of plugging it for him when the opportunity arises. Maybe one day I’ll use it myself to buy some losses