Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Keepsake entire set

Started by Jsmith12 [3200205] on in Achievements.

21 replies · 1.03k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
22
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

BrandyQHQ [2899416]

I got my entire set about 7 hours ago or around there so you certainly beat me. :)

I don’t plan on selling, rather keeping in display case as I think they are pretty cool. 

i got all 42, plus an extra of Baldr and Proxima, so 44 total.

 

Paid 1000 points for the first one.

Otherwise for the other 41 (not counting the two extra, I spent):

 

13,840,597,177

 

Bogies was the most expensive 

 

 

 

BrandyQHQ [2899416]

I do not play poker LOL - I’ve done a little to try to get the poker merit but not high stakes and certainly not regularly 

Untouchable [1360035] Committee Committee

Yeah I was half asleep & talking about the OP. Anyway, if you did drop £20k that’s still impressive imo, you did something IRL to have 20k to drop in the first place.

 

i bet most are more jealous of that than grinding pixel money lol