I believe I'm the first to acquire the entire set of keepsakes!
Keepsake entire set
Started by Jsmith12 [3200205] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 22
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 49 / 100
- Engagement score
- 72 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Untouchable [1360035] Committee
· 2 likes ·
Well that didn't take long... - Akenomics [2760106]
· 1 likes ·
Cause i bought it. https://www.torn.com/displaycase.php#display/2760106 - Untouchable [1360035] Committee
· 1 likes ·
Yeah I was half asleep & talking about the OP. Anyway, if you did drop £20k that’s still impressive imo, you did something IRL to have 20k to drop in the first place. i bet most are more jealous of …
That's insane, congrats!
Congrats but trying to sell the set for 13bill is wild though
The other guy that finished his paid 15b to finish it. Not sure 13b is insane asking price
Well that didn't take long...
I think you and Vernunzio are the only two that I've seen with all 42.
Well done!
Why no screenshot of the keepsake page? :
At least show it in ss, display case, or something 🤷
Cause i bought it.
https://www.torn.com/displaycase.php#display/2760106
I got my entire set about 7 hours ago or around there so you certainly beat me. :)
I don’t plan on selling, rather keeping in display case as I think they are pretty cool.
i got all 42, plus an extra of Baldr and Proxima, so 44 total.
Paid 1000 points for the first one.
Otherwise for the other 41 (not counting the two extra, I spent):
13,840,597,177
Bogies was the most expensive
I'm more impressed with how you got your networth from 6b to 160b in a week
Blue name? whats impressive about this
154b would cost around £20,000...
Blue name is $1,000 & he’s a regular at high stakes poker
Brandy? Never seen her.
I do not play poker LOL - I’ve done a little to try to get the poker merit but not high stakes and certainly not regularly
I'm so glad someone managed to do it!
So if you buy them from the item market, does it not mark them off as having it on the keepsakes page?
I traded for them, not item market. Same thing though it seems?
Yeah I was half asleep & talking about the OP. Anyway, if you did drop £20k that’s still impressive imo, you did something IRL to have 20k to drop in the first place.
i bet most are more jealous of that than grinding pixel money lol