Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

A torn secret

Started by SuperTjoepie [3176660] on in Fun & Games.

60 replies · 2.21k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 61 / 61 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
61
Discussion span
→
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
84 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

SuperTjoepie [3176660]

So i was just wandering who has the juiciest torn secret.

 

something that assisted you and made your life easier in the torn life!

 

example my secret that helped me was well torn tools. but can one call it a secret ? 

 

Do you have one?

 

The best secret will receive a drug pack.

 

The winner will be decided by who ever gets the most likes.

MunkyBone [2493877]

In bogies basement where they bring all the fedded players, there is a secret feet and ankle pic repository. The archive goes back all the way to the stone age where the images were scraped into stone walls.  Everything is perfectly preserved.

Trizquei [3256307]

Obviously Lt_Wolf, Sugarvalves, Bogie and Ched are multis. This is how they feed the bot that catches multis, you have to feel what they feel, eat what they eat, play how they play, to teach the bot what to look for.

 

Shooby [2510470]

was it before they started making claims about paying people for significant bugs? Because that's a pretty significant bug for just getting a non-tradable item.

Bro got scammed out of thousands of RL dollars. 

DedeSiregar [2430598]

1. Actually no one. Learned it myself. But i give you secret why most traders and item flippers dealt with recaptcha a lot and I got away with it.

 

I never refreshed page when I stalked market. I just click the item icon (one I want) to show me the lowest price and click the item beside it to show me that item lowest price. Then speed switching between those two. This was before new market change.

 

2. When I was a noob, i resell and buy back my shares over n over to convert my cash to be check while I was on the plane. This was before stock change. So when I get off the plane, I always had fluid in form of check.

 

3. That war cache pool only have 10% random factor. So I often jokingly say I can predict the pool out come, but in fact it's just the calculateable formula.

 

IE I just had war with Ollie. I told him him would receive 1.2b and I would receive 700b.  He received 1.4b and I received 600m. Rationale is we are same size, but his faction is platinum and I am gold. 10 men ppl gold gain 2-3 cache perlose.

 

4. I used to join two discord channels where a bot would ping if big shares of stocks were bought or sold. I dislike pings or any noise so I usually use tornsy. But those bots kindda taught me to know who is dumping or buying what based on the amount of investment. 

 

Secondly their behaviour pattern. Tornsy kindda does same thing for me now. 

 

IE whale 1 chopped the investment money into 4-5 smaller piece and in 2-4 stocks, while whale number 2 just buy in huge amount of 1 stock.

 

One peculiar one was that dunmugmeh friend the fedded woman. That one was different than others. Always bought one that the other whales didn't buy. So I studied a thing called "buying the green".

 

IE instead buying f**ktons of FHG like everyone and their dogs, we bought PTS, YAZ, PRN. So while ppl were stuck at FHG around 2 weeks ago, we gained quick profit from those 3.

 

I don't often do stock or enjoy it tbh. I hv myown method to do our stock. But for someone who simply like to observe ppl, I really enjoyed it. 

 

5. That you can hide anon bounty reasons. I had crazy stalkers before. N some of them could be really evil. They used to place hurtful bounties reasons. 

 

So I learned to hide the bounty reason. I wrote it the other day here: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=3&t=16432690&b=0&a=0&to=25360881

 

How I learned all these and more things I am just too lazy to write? Well because I never felt like I fit in. I was always alone and an outcast. So I guess survival instinct and pattern reading skill.

 

Ps: sorry about my english. I usually use the spell and grammar checker. But I am lazy atm. 

Mentions: Bounty

Chris [2685588]

1) I doubt many people know about this because I randomly only found about it yesterday...

 

Let's say you are stalking someone ready to mug them, they are offline and you can see their hospital timer is ticking down. They have 1 minute left before they naturally heal up. But wait! Did you know the timer can be off by 1 second, even up to 2 seconds? That's right so check on another tab and compare the times, another tab might show your target has 1 less second in hospital than what you were looking at. It turns out it kinda depends on when you refresh the page, possibly to the millisecond.

 

Below is the same person I was stalking on 2 tabs... I might miss the mug if I used the timer on the left tab!

 

[image: img001.prntscr.com]

 

 

2) If you try and change your name to Chedburn it will say "Nice try plunderpants"

Securop [2247082] Officer Officer

Biggest Torn secrets: 

 

  1. When you spin one of the wheels and leave the page before the wheel stops spinning and it lands on kick or choke you dont go to the hospital. You will go to the hospital once you re-visit the page.
  2. In russian roulette, by default, you can only take one shot each turn, but if you have won 25 games you unlock the ability to shoot twice. Additionally, if you win 100 games you unlock the ability to try and shoot three times.
  3. While on PC, pressing the buttons 'windows 🪟 + .⚫' opens the emoticon page. No need to access your phone 🤳 for an emoticon 👍