Hi All,
Just super curious if anyone came over from a game called Utopia, which is also a text based game.
Thanks!
Started by Mad_Scottish [1869768] on in Gaming.
Posts archived: 36 / 36 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Hi All,
Just super curious if anyone came over from a game called Utopia, which is also a text based game.
Thanks!
But do they have chat 3.0?
Neither do we
Nope and I have no idea what it is haha. I am just curious if anyone came over from it, I did with a few others YEARS ago and was just asking in general.
Do you have a CM called bogie ??
is their community manager as tyrannical as ours?
You're not allowed to talk about other games.
First rule of torn. Don’t talk about other games.
Which is stupid because it isn't like anyone is saying "oh leave this game" it is a general question on players that came across from that game.
But do they have Chedburn?
Someone come play and call themselves that :P
General Discussion is for torn related subjects.
Non-related Forums is for ( i'm sure you can guess)
never heard of it
but am super curious if anyone played a game called Super Mario World, which is a game on the SNES.
I think there was a thread a while ago about utopia and mythia?
Before you get ban and I have all your stuff?? Maybe just the private island.
That wouldn't surprise me. Mythia was created after Utopia but it was mainly utopia that was being played. Mythia has since closed up shot.
If I truly get banned for asking a question about another game, that's utterly ridiculous and they lose someone thats played for 10 years...
You'll think someone who played the game for ten years would understand the rules.
10 years and you hadn't seen the "gaming" forum yet? :)
And yes, I played it for a while, back in the days of Hel of Dim Forest abusing the new fame mechanic
hi wanna play genesis? idw play solo for nw n land
but war? sure
hmu