Login
Accept duke mission
Forget duke mission
> It expires
Cri
Started by Chosen [1990108] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Login
Accept duke mission
Forget duke mission
> It expires
Cri
My daily routine:
Login
Use e.
Point refill.
Buy 100 items
Xan train etc.
Crimes
Fly
Xan train etc.
Crimes
Fly
Xan train etc.
Crimes
Fly
Read gd, shitpost if bored.
Log out.
Wake up, login
train, crimes, Xanax, train
go down a few rabbit holes in forums
train, crimes, Xanax, train
forums again
energy refill, nerve refill
missions, buy 100 items from city shops
forums again
train, crimes, Xanax, train
meanwhile I either join races all day or fly sometimes
realize it is getting late and I'm tired
wonder what I did with my day, swear to do something different tomorrow
repeat
train
do crimes
take Xanax
drink alcohol
do mission
buy blood bags
pay rent
spin 3 wheels
buy small and medium lotto tickets. 50 and 25 per day
bust people from jail
check oc 2.0
fill blood bags
race every hour or two as I remember
I think that's it for a normal day, if we got a rw or chain then drop training and alcohol to stack and save booster. pretty normal torn activities I think
how can you all forget about searching the city?!
Daily routine:
Crime
Gym train
Look at mission whether I can do it or not. If I can, I would accept it. If not, wait for next day.
Spin the wheels
Do casino slot
Traveling either for 1. Plushies 2. Xanax 3. Rehab
Check forums for 1. Fun games in Donator 2. F&G 3. GD and QnA
When arrived, 1. Do what I need to do 2. Check Hosp to see any online person need my revive
Sell stuffs to 1. Pay upkeep 2. Save into my cayman bank(Cuz Im bad at saving money) 3. Spin the wheel for next day
Check hosp to find patient to increase my revive skill
Race
Do happy jumps whenever I have motivation to do so but I would usually just use 1 xanax + munch on choco + 1 ecstacy if I don't have any chaining, rw or not doing duke mission. _(:3」∠)_