W
100b COMPLETE
Started by Hopslam [795412] on in Achievements.
Posts archived: 98 / 98 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Great achievement, congratulations!
Congrats! Also interesting to see the other data and stats you included.
Very nice - congratrs
Very epic. Nice one Hopslam
Well, congrats! :D
Crazy that 100b only puts you at #91. Proof SEs should've had an earlier cap lol
Well done and congratulations.
Congratz on the big 100b
Congrats, Hopslam!
Noice!! Grats on that!
Cheers 0rganicMechanic. I can definitely find some Founder's brew in my neck of the woods.
Ahh good memory, fun little side event, having a beer with Hopslam
yeah figured I share a little extra and also good to snapshot some stuff every once in a while for the memories
Surely those ahead will quit of boredom or old age SOON right
Enjoy the booze you all, cheers again. And thanks for stopping by to share in this day and moment with me.
It's not merely longevity buddy. I'm no where near that myself and I have the same longevity going for me, trust me it's all you excelling. I remember your fun games thread a few years ago even :) keep it up!
Congrats!
It does not matter how you started, it matters that you finish it.
Congrats! But why are you showing all those other statistics? haha